Wednesday 21 November 2012

Special Delivery


Monday was a super fun day in our household! A while ago when we decided this was it and it was now time to make up the nursery – I thought about one of my old favorites when I lived in London – IKEA.  I went onto the website and looked through all of their beautiful things and then sent a “Do you think, maybeeeee if you love me…” email to my very special friend Sarah Price. You see IKEA does not have a very efficient online ordering system – only certain things are available online and most of the things on my wish list were not, so off to IKEA young Sarah had to go and she had to pick out everything off my list and pack it all into her car and take it home.

Then she had to research and entertain the many emails that went back and forth as far as shipping was concerned and eventually had to take load it all back up and take it from Maidenhead to Wembley, get lost and deal with some very annoying people when she finally arrived.  ANYWAY to cut a long story short – it all eventually arrived on Monday! My cot, high chair, play gym, and other essentials like finger puppets and dolls - SO MUCH OF FUN! HEY MAN (You have to say this with an Indian Accent.) 

I am going to teach Lucy my following favorite accents BTW – British, Afrikaans, Indian, Red Neck and CapeTonian). She is going to be a very interesting child indeed.

Thank you “Aunty Seh” for all your hard work and helping us buy these very cool things!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment